More than just dinner! Enjoy a spectacular lake view sunset dinner and explore one of the last original Adirondack Lodges with 1920s Speakeasy. You'll need the password to get into the Speakeasy!
1920s Speakeasy Night!
More than just dinner! Have dinner in an authentic 1886 Hand-hewn Stagecoach Dining Room and explore one of the last original Adirondack Lodges. You'll need the password to get into the Speakeasy!
RESERVE & RECEIVE
- The password to access the 1920s Speakeasy
- Ability to browse our Hidden Beer & Wine Cellar; the Adirondack's largest selection of craft-import beers
- With glass in hand, meander to one of the world's most spectacular lake view sunsets.
- Have dinner in the 1886 Stagecoach Dining Room
- Farm-fresh Nightly Salad
- Main Entree with Chef's Side
- Chef's Accompaniments such as Red Cabbage
- Add-on an appetizer in the Speakeasy or a dessert!
Add to the Fun!
5:00 PM History of Beer Tasting & Workshop - $20 Per Person
A 30-minute workshop that takes you through the History of Beer! While you learn, sample 6 different craft import brews from around the world. Travel through time through the three revolutions of beer. Did you know that in the 1800s, the Adirondacks were the largest hop-growing region in the U.S.?
Reservations are required. See our website for more information.
Incidentals and extras such as, but not limited to, drinks, appetizers, desserts, and workshops are not included.
Statement Regarding COVID-19, Restrictions, & Guidelines
We want to make this fun and safe for everyone, and to do that we need you to be our Adirondack pioneering farmhands.
State of New York Regulations due to Covid-19
Due to the Covid-19, the State of New York has placed a series of restrictions on how businesses operate and responsibilities of guests.
FAILURE TO COMPLY CAN RESULT IN CIVIL PENALTIES, AND FINES UP TO $10,000.00. THE REMOVAL OF ANY GUESTS, LOSS OF SERVICES, DEPOSITS, AND FEES PAID BY GUESTS AND ANY ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION ARE BASED ON THE NATURE OF THE VIOLATION INCLUDING ALL ASSOCIATED FEES, LOSS OF BUSINESS DAMAGES, PROFESSIONAL FEES, ETC.
We Need to Work Together to Ensure the Following
GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO:
- Wear a suitable face mask upon entering and exiting any building as well as walking/when not seated.
- Maintain social distancing at all times, where possible.
- On those occasions that social distancing cannot be maintained, masks are required.
- Not enter or reserve if you are sick, or have been within the last 14 days.
If you have any questions, please contact any of our family or staff.